Renewables Operations Consulting
Asset Performance Management
Longer service life starts with implementing best practices today
Extending Asset Service Life
As relatively new technologies, wind and solar assets are a bit of a blackbox when it comes to how long they are going to last. It’s hard to know when is the best time to stop repairing them and when to replace them or not.
With years of experience for some of the biggest OEMs in the Renewable Energy Industry, our team members know what goes wrong, and they know how to set up your operations to avoid undue day-to-day fatigue that can lead to premature failures.
- “Wear and Tear” Reduction Plan
- Identification of Peak Loads and Fatigue Loads
- Optimized Preventive Maintenance Program
- Repowering improved Energy Studies
- Foundation Integrity Analysis
- Spare Parts Failure Cascade Analysis
You have removed the bottleneck to deliver a new level of cost reductions
Your company is a great source of innovation. I believe that this is something that we desperately need on the operations side of things.